Bangkok Hua Hin Direct Bus from Suvarnabhumi Airport
Yes, there are direct buses to Bangkok Hua Hin from Suvarnabhumi Airport. You can get the bus at Level 1 at the Pattaya-Haa Hin counter, which is near gate no.8. The traveling time is 4hrs. and will cost you 269THB. It stops at two stations only – Bangkok Bank at Cha-am Intersection and Hua Hin Bus Station, which is from Hua Hin Airport. You can book online here.
Bus Travel Policy
- Customers must see our staff at “Pattaya-Hua Hin” counter on Level 1, Gate No. 8 with a service voucher or a confirmation letter in order to issue tickets and baggage tags before boarding. Otherwise, passport or I.D. with the same name is also valid.
- The boarding will generally start 10 to 15 minutes before departure time.
- Be sure to book the coach departure time that allows you to pick-up your checked baggage, get the visa and pass immigration and customs clearance. The coach departure time shall be at least 2 hours after estimated time of arrival (ETA) of your flight.
- Missing the coach automatically cancels your ticket/booking. You cannot use it for the next coach.
- However, in a case of flight delay, our staff will arrange the next available coach for you (only when ETA is at least 2 hours away from the booked coach) except for the last coach departure time. If there is no available seat, you will have to find an alternative transportation at your own expense. The ticket/booking is, however, not refundable.
From Other Bus Station
Three different bus services run from or through Bangkok Hua Hin route. The blue air-con buses to and from Bangkok, VIP and other AC buses that head south and the local orange buses that go to Pranburi and Petchaburi.
Air-conditioned buses, run by Hua Hin Pran Tours depart for Bangkok from Sra Song Road.
The first bus is at 2.00am and half-hourly thereafter until 10.20pm. The journey takes 3hrs. 30Min. and will cost you 166THB.