These are Indian Restaurants Bangkok list compilation from the research on the internet. The address and phone no. are correct. I have put website address in most of the restaurants. Please check before you check out the place. Kindly leave a comment and share your experiences with us if you check out any of the places.
For Vegetarian and Vegan Happy Cow is an amazing website which specializes in the listing of vegetarian restaurants around the world…click here. They provide information about vegan and vegetarian restaurants of various cuisines.
Here is a list of Indian Restaurants in Bangkok serving both vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods.
Himali ChaCha (Cha Cha)
Mr. Cha Cha spent over 40 years cooking around the world before establishing Himali Cha Cha in 1980. One of his first jobs on the staff of Lord Mountbatten of India in the 1940s-set the high note his career was to follow; cooking for the rich, powerful and famous. They expected and got the very best-Cha Cha’s “special” cooking.
- Cuisine: Indian, Asian, Vegetarian
- Address: Sukhumvit 31, Phrom Phong BTS
- Tel: 02-259-6677, 259 6900
- em@il: Kovit@HimaliChaCha.com
Indian Chaat – Indian Restaurants Bangkok
Indian Chaat is dedicated to preserving the tradition of eating chaat and food using fresh ingredients and making each dish as it is ordered. Indian Chaat has something for every taste pallets such as Aloo ki Tikki. Indian Restaurants Bangkok serving Samosas, Papri Chaat, Golguppe (Pani Puri), Dahi Bhalla, Paneer Pakora, Butter Chicken, Mutton Rogan Josh, Gulabjamun, Masala Chai etc.
- Cuisine: Indian, Vegetarian, Chinese
- Address: 59/4, Between Sukhumvit Soi 23 and 31 (opposite Sawadee School), Soi Sawadee, Klongtoey, Bangkok.
- Tel: 02-259-7900
- Open from – 11 AM to 10 PM (Mon – Thu), 11 AM to 11 PM (Fri – Sun)
Balbir’s Indian Restaurant may have been around since 1975, but has never really resorted to advertising. In fact, word of mouth is their only virtue. The restaurant located in downtown Sukhumvit boasts a contemporary meets Indian ambiance. Big glass vases filled with fresh chili, high ceilings, and shiny cutlery may help to lure in passer-byes, but the 5,000 regular customers swear that their only loyalty, is taste.
- Address: Soi Sukhumvit 11, Khwaeng Khlong Toei Nuea, Khet Watthana, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110, Thailand
- Tel. (+66) 02651 0498 ,(+66) 02651 0497
- Fax. (+66) 02651 0019
- Mob. (+66) 081 835 6553
- Email. email@example.com
Twisted Tandoor by India Today
Twisted Tandoor by India Today offers excellent elevated Indian cuisine in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere with views of busy Sukhumvit Road. Especially for families and small groups, the restaurant is a great eat-out choice because of its laid-back feeling. The menu includes delicacies such as garlic chicken Tikka, Paneer Makhani (white cheese Paneer curd and tomato creamy curry) and prawn Marsala (mix of northern Indian spices). The restaurant is conveniently located right next to the BTS station Nana for a great central location and also a good spot for groups of friends to meet-up before their big night out in the city.
- Cuisine: Indian, North Indian
- Address: 168 Sukhumvit Soi 8, Bangkok, Thailand
- Area: Nana Asoke, Nearest Train: BTS Nana
- Phone: 02-653-0780
- Opening Hours: Daily 11-12:30am
This stylish restaurant serves up traditional northern Indian cooking in yet another trendy Thong Lor neighborhood space. The menu runs the gamut of all the usual favorites like palak paneer and alu gobi all the way to the succulent specialty khushk raan, which is entire lamb leg pot roasted in spices.
The coconut flavored southern Goan fish curry also is recommended, as is the dahi kebab, vegetable rolls that are stuffed with yogurt. The restaurant takes its name from the art of blending spices and prides itself for its various masala mixes, a perfect stop before a night out at the various clubs and bars along the rest of fashionable Thong Lor.
- ADDRESS: 88, Eight Thonglor Building, 1st-floor Unit L 205, Sukhumvit Soi 55, (Thonglor Soi 8), Klongton Nua, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand 10110
- TEL: 02 713 8357
- FAX: 02 713 8358
- OPENING HOURS: 11 AM – 11 PM
Indus has consistently maintained its high standards and dedication to serving authentic Mughalai Style Indian cuisine since 2005. The restaurant, set in a 1960s Art Deco house, comprises an elegant dining room, a capacious bar, a tropical garden with alfresco seating, and private dining room.
- Cuisine: Contemporary Indian Dining
- Address: #71, Sukhumvit Soi 26, Klong Toey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Reservations: +662-258-4900, +6686-339-8582
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +662-258-4900, +6686-339-8582
The Great Kabab Factory – Majestic Grande Hotel
This Indian franchise offers a fairly new fine-dining experience for Bangkok: the chef creates a daily-rotating set menu comprising mostly Indian kababs, which you can tuck into all-you-can-eat style. You don’t have to order or go get your food from a buffet line; all you have to do is choose between the vegetarian (B1,200) and non-vegetarian (B1,300) options.
- Address: 12 Sukhumvit Soi 2, Khwaeng Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Phone: 02 262 2999
Maya Indian Restaurant – Holiday Inn
Bangkok’s unique rooftop dining and entertainment destination, Maya Restaurant, and Bar, welcomed onto the culinary scene in July 2013. But its newfound success has not been sudden. The Maya tale has taken many years, thoughts and inspirations to create.
- Address: 29th floor, Holiday Inn Bangkok Sukhumvit 1 Sukhumvit 22, Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Phone: 02 683 4888
- Restaurant manager: Ramneek Lamba Ramneek.Lamba@ihg.com
Indian Hut has been around since 1995, occupying a cozy spot on Surawongse in the heart of the gems and jewelry district. Large glass windows give off prime street watching views, and the restaurant has stylish white plush armchairs set around spacious tables, making it feel far more like a royal room than any type of humble Indian eatery as tends to be the norm in this part of town.
The menu is extremely large and varied, with all the northern Indian favorites like Rogan josh, chicken tikka, dal, samosas, curries, naan bread, and more on the list.
- Cuisine: Indian, Jain Food Available
- 418, Suriwongse Road, Next to Ma Hotel (Manohra), Bangrak, Bangkok – 10500, Thailand
- Mob: +66 873354300 (Shaun)
- Tel: +66 022365672-3
- Email: email@example.com
Royal India – Three Outlets
Royal India opened its door for the first time some 45 years ago was the first Indian Restaurant in Thailand.
Since then it has been serving authentic Indian food and sweets to the large Indian community living here. As well as to the lovers of Indian food both local and from all over the world. Over its long history, Royal India Restaurant’s founding branch in Phaurad-also known as little India-has won several awards such as ‘Thailand’s Best Restaurant’ award for years 2002 till 2009 from Thailand Tatler magazine. It has also been critically acclaimed by many food critics from all over the world.
they serve Indian sweets also: check here //royalindiathailand.com/sweet-corner/
- Food Hall, Siam Paragon, Bangkok, Thailand
- 5th Floor, Emporium Food Hallemporiumbranch
622 Sukhumvit, Soi 24, Bangkok, Thailand
- 392/1, Chakraphet Road, Phahuratphahurat-_branch
Near Sapanhan, Bangkok 10200, Thailand
- Website: //royalindiathailand.com
Combined with the stainless steel plates lined with banana leaves, space has an authentic vibe, like you’re grabbing a budget lunch in Chennai. Overall, the cuisine has less garlic and onions than North Indian cooking, and more mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Cuisine – Indian-South Indian-Veg
- Address: 19/13-14, Sukhumvit Suites, Sukhumvit Soi 13, Khlongtoei Nuea, Wattana (at opposite Citrus Hotel), Bangkok, Thailand, 10110
- Phone: +66 86 820 5875
Rang Mahal – Rembrandt Hotel
This multi-award winning Indian restaurant is located on the elegant roof-top of the Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok. Rang Mahal stands out for the finest quality in its world class cuisine. Specializing in Northern Indian delicacies, Rang Mahal has been winning awards as the best in Bangkok for over decades. Enjoy live entertainment nightly from our authentic, Indian band. (Dress Code- Smart Casual- Gentlemen in shorts and vests are not allowed in main dining area)
- Address: 19 Sukhumvit Soi 18, Khwaeng Khlong Toei, Khet Khlong Toei, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110, Thailand
- Timings: Dinner from 17:00 to Midnight – Every Sunday Brunch from 11:00 to 14:30h
- (Tel: +66 0 2261 7100)
- Website: //www.rembrandtbkk.com/restaurants/
Charcoal – Fraser Suites
The Delicious kebabs are suffused with all the authentic aromas and secrets of traditional tandoori cooking, delivered in a sleek, modern, vibrant and social environment.
It’s an intoxicating combination of centuries old recipes with creative mixology and industrial décor; the colors, fragrances, sights, and sounds converge to produce a memorable new encounter with historic cuisine.
- Address: Fraser Suites Sukhumvit, 38/8 Sukhumvit Rd. Soi 11, Khlong Toey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Hours: Open today · 6–11:45PM
- Phone: +66 89 307 1111
- Website: charcoalbkk.com
Set in a stunning whitewashed colonial-style wooden house in the heart of downtown Bangkok, the award-winning Gaggan offers a culinary experience like no other.
Drawing on his memories of the amazing street food and diversity of India’s different regional cuisines, Chef Gaggan Anand uses science and modern technology to create modernist and progressive re-interpretations of a traditional recipe that have made his restaurant the top dining destination in Bangkok with residents as well as visitors.
- Address: 68/1 Soi Langsuan, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- Hours: Open today · 6–11PM
- Phone: 662 652 1700, 065 2295511, 063 4649954
- Website: //eatatgaggan.com/
- Booking Recommendations: One month in Advance
Bawarchi – Indian Restaurants Bangkok
Offering an extensive menu of Indian food with dishes available in a variety of spice levels and plenty of vegetarian options; we ensure that there is something for everyone. Not to forget a great drinks menu with a good selection of beers, wines, cocktails, and mocktails to savor. Once you have visited one of our Bangkok Bawarchi restaurants then we are confident that you will be coming back for more!
- Address: Chidlom, B-Level, 973 Ploenchit Road, Bangkok
- Website: //bawarchiindian.com/
- Phone: +66 86 835 9537
Dosa King is about experiencing a feast, a celebration along with family and friends in a cozy modern setting. A place where authentic Indian pure vegetarian cuisine and dishes from north and south of India are prepared using high-quality fresh ingredients and served in a fusion of Indian and Thai hospitality.
- Cuisine: Pure Indian Vegetarian
- Address: 153/7 Sukhumvit road, Street 11/1. Express entrance from next to 7eleven, Soi 11, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Hours: Open today · 11AM–11PM
- Phone: +66 80 545 1111
Search for Vegan and Vegetarian Restaurants