Another compilation of Indian Restaurants Pattaya City, Thailand. There are more than 65 Indian restaurants who are serving both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food in Pattaya. Some are pure vegetarian as well. This list has been prepared after researching the net. The ones which I have gone they are listed here.
As always the address and the telephone are more or less authentic. Do share your experience with us, if you check out any of these restaurants. Your feedbacks will help other mast yatri’s.
Pind Balluchi Inn, Hotel and Restaurant
The restaurant is part of the hotel. None the less the food is good and they have a big Indian menu.
- Address: 325/25-26, Moo-10, Soi-13/3, Near Beach Road, Sub District Nong Prue, Pattaya, Thailand.
- Phone: +66 813050833
- Whatsapp: +91 9254002600
- Line No.: +91 9254002600
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: //www.pindballluchi.com/
Alibaba Tandoori & Curry Restaurant
14th Century inspired. The famous legend ALIBABA and the 40 Thieves architecture provides the perfect setting for Pattaya’s most famous Indian restaurant. A breathtaking surrounding of treasures acquired from various parts of the globe, combined with the exceptional Mughalai cuisine, makes ALIBABA what it is today.
As you start to climb the stairway into the restaurant, you will immediately feel as if you have entered the Alibaba’s cave or den as the walls are covered with photos, plates, murals, decorations and a ceiling of gold which all seem to transport you back to the 15th century fable of Alibaba and the 40 thieves.
- Address:1/13-14 Pattaya Klang Rd. Opp Basaya Beach Hotel
- Telphone: +66 38 361 620
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Days: Mon – Sun, 11:00AM – 11:55PM
- Website: //www.alibabarestaurantpattaya.com/
Try chicken tikka, yellow rice and delicious nan bread. The mint sauce is outrageously outstanding. One dish is filling enough for two.
- Address: 384/114 Soi Bonkai 2, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
- Hours: Open today · 1–10PM
- Phone: +66 94 912 5295
Madras Darbar Pattaya
Madras Darbar Restaurant is a well-known name among the best restaurants in Pattaya. Specialized in various non-vegetarian cuisines, it is one of the most famous non-vegetarian restaurants in Pattaya.
It serves tangy and lip smacking assortment of Mocktails, Fresh Juice, Ice Cream, Snacks, Soups, North Indian, South Indian and Chinese variety of food in stunning interiors with soothing. Though there are several non-vegetarian restaurants in Pattaya, this restaurant leaves a unique impression on the minds of international travelers coming to Pattaya.
- Address: 519-104 second street. Opposite to CentralFestival
- Mobile: +66 86 970 4712 ; +66 81 295 6792
- Tel : +66 38 488 945
- Fax : +66 38 488 944
- Website: //madrasdarbar.com
Indian Roots Authentic Kabab And Curry Restaurant And Lounge
It is the brainchild of Bobby Grover, a lady who really does have Indian roots, and those roots are in Pattaya City. The menu is not as extensive, but you can have any Indian item you would like if it is not there by just asking, including Vindaloos and Kormas.
- Address: Pong, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150
- Hours: 11AM–11PM
- Phone: +66 38 078 941
- Address: 157/163 Naklua Sol Star Dice Banglamung Chonburi, Pattaya City, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
- Hours: Open today · 12–4:30PM, 7–11PM
- Phone: +66 93 575 4543
Royal Indian Hut Restaurant
- Address: 59/27, Moo-10 Pratumnak 2nd Road, Near Baverly Plaza Hotel.
- Phone: +66 94 398 9194
It’s a nice clean interior, indianthey have a varied menu with reasonable pricing. Chicken curry, chicken tikka masala, and butter nan, water and pineapple lassi will cost 580THB
- Address: 363/26 Moo 10 Soi 16 South Pattaya
- Phone: +66 38 710 317
Maharani Restaurant – Royal Cliff Hotel
Renowned as one of the best Indian restaurant in the country, Maharani serves authentic Indian dishes from all over the subcontinent. Our talented Indian kitchen team combines imported Indian ingredients in creative recipes. The dining experience is enhanced by a spectacular view of the Gulf of Thailand.
- Address: 353 Phra Tamnuk Road, Pattaya, Chonburi, Thailand 20150
- Phone: (+66) 38 250421 Ext. 2007
- email: email@example.com
Crown of India
The background music is Indian, the 127 item menu is a typical Indian menu, and they stock the Indian Kingfisher beer also. the food served is Indian and the cooks are from India. The menu which incorporates clear photographs with explanations and with Russian sub-titles.
- Address: 99/1-2 Pattayasaisong Rd, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150, Thailand, Near Tropicana Hotel
- Phone: +66 38 423 009
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Indigo Indian Restaurant
- Address: 27/27-28 Moo 10 Pattaya Second Road South Pattaya.
- Phone: +66 90 961 2935
- Website: //www.indigorestaurantpattaya.com/
Govindam 100% Pure Vegetarian Indian Restaurant
- Address: 330/1 Moo 10, Near Bella Express Hotel, Pattaya Kalang Road, Nongprue sub-Dist Banglamung Dist, Pattaya City, Chonburi 20150 Thailand
- Phone: +66 94 648 8065
Punjabi Tadka is located just behind Walking Street at the intersection of Pattaya 15 Alley and Pattaya 14 Alley. It can be a little hard to find though. Try Mutton seekh kebab with garlic naan and chutney. If you are eating alone but want more variety, go with their non-veg thali.
- Address: 468/10, Near Soi 18 pratmnak road, Moo 10, South Pattaya, Nongpure, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
- Phone: +66 89 492 5486
Indian by Nature
Indian by Nature is more than just another Indian restaurant. It is one of the finest Indian restaurants in Pattaya, serving unique and distinct Indian cuisine. From the finest dishes to the most scrumptious deserts, we aim to deliver the best of India’s food genres in our elegantly refined and relaxing environment.
Come in this evening and be welcomed by our open kitchen which houses the best tandoori fare and finest spices in town.
- Address: Towards Jomtien, 306/64-68 Thapraya Road Pattaya, 20150
- Phone: +66 38 364 656
- email: email@example.com
New Moti Mahal
New Moti Mahal brings the warmth and colors of Mughlai, Chinese and Punjabi cuisine. Serving an extensive selection of the highest standard we also offer take-away and home delivery service. We sets a new standard by which most Indian restaurant in pattaya should be compared to. We request you for one visit and you will surrender to the unforgettable taste of Indian food.
- Address: 194/15, South Pattaya 2nd Road, PATTAYA, CHON BURI,THAILAND
- Phone: +66 99 058 7233
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: //www.newmotimahalpattaya.com/
Taj View Restaurant & Bar
- Address: 3rd Road, Opposite Tony Fitness
- Phone: +66 88 006 4234
- Address: Soi daina inn
- Phone: +66 38 413 420
Indian Rasoi Restaurant Pattaya
Our menu full from delicious Indian appetizers, entrees and desserts. All of our selections are prepared from scratch in our kitchen with many spices and ingredients from India. Because all of our items are freshly prepared with the finest ingredients, you will notice the difference in all of our Indian recipes.
Just step in and taste our array of Indian delicacies. Appetizers, curries, rice items, pullavs et al. They are bound to transform you into an inveterate Indian Rasoi Restaurant addict. You are sure to develop a Woodlands syndrome and we at Indian Rasoi Restaurant would nurture it for the rest of your life by serving you with right mix of food and dishes to keep you energetic, hale and hearty.
Address: 358/5-6 Moo 10, Pratamnak Road, Opp. Nova Platinum Hotel South Pattaya, Nongprue Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand.
- Phone: +66 38 250 569
- Mobile: 0875374786, 0875375363
- email: email@example.com
- Website: //www.indianrasoipattaya.com/
Vedaa Restaurant & Bar
- Adddress: 256/27,Moo 5, Pattaya Naklua Soi 20
- Phone: +66 38 421 290
- Address: 325/9, moo10, Soi 13/4, Pattayaland Soi 2, Beach Road, Nongprue, Banglamung
- Phone: +66 38 412 602
- Website: //maharajapattaya.com/